I am constantly on the search for a great neutral lip gloss. My favorite lip gloss that was recently discontinued was the Urban Decay naked lip gloss in color walk of shame. I decided to share the lip glosses that are currently in my makeup rotation (by that I mean having them in all different purses and misplacing them haha).
Left to right: Ulta, Tarte, Savage Jenny, Fenty Beauty, NYX Butter, NYX Xtreme, NYX Matte
- Ulta Shiny Sheer in color Sweet Tea.
- Price: $9
- pros: cheap and great shiny color cons: applicator
- Tarte Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in color Obvi
- price: $20
- pros: more of a lip stick feel to it. cons: not as sheer as the rest and more expensive
- Savage Jenny : shade was temptress lip gloss in a tube.
- price: $18
- pros: Feels great and stays on for a long time. FYI: The colors look really bright but most of them just have a shimmer glow! At least the temptress color does! cons: not in tube applicator on website
- My sisters and I were coming home from the beach and stopped in New Orleans for a night. While we were out shopping, we stopped by this booth called Savage Jenny Fierce Beauty. Her products are all natural and the colors are gorgeous! I didn’t purchase her BB cream at the time but I’m thinking about ordering it when I finish up my Bare Minerals BB Cream. I am not sponsored by her line at all but just wanted to share this little New Orleans gem I found.
- Fenty Beauty lip gloss in color Fenty Glow
- price: $18
- pros: My favorite of all! It the best color and not sticky. Cons: pricer
- NYX lip glosses: Cheap and great lip products!
I would love to hear what neutral lip sticks or glosses yall use! Comment below!
Go To Summer Outfit
This outfit has been on repeat for me this summer. It took me forever to find a pair of cutoff jean shorts that didn’t show my butt because we all know no one wants to see that! I found my pair at Nordstrom Rack but I found them on sale at Macys for you guys! I really like the black pair too! I would size up to have the more baggy feel. They look just like the one teaspoon pair for a fraction of the price. They are also longer in the front than the picture appears! Get them fast before they sell out!
Get the denim pair here for $44.00
Ge the black pair here for $44.00
Get the white pair here for $35.20
My favorite white tee is also on sale! It is great top for layering as well. It comes in four colors: black, navy, white, and rose (probably going to be ordering the black and navy!). On sale for under $16! Get it here!
Leopard and animal print are going to be huge trends for fall this year. My summer version of the leopard mules are these espadrilles mules from Target. They are $25.00 and super comfy. These will be a great transition piece going into fall to wear with jeans and the white tee above.
Here are some of my other favorite leopard print items for the fall.
Clutch – I have a similar J.Crew one that I love
Let me know what fall trends you are excited about!
Now we just need fall to get here!
Thanks again for stopping by and don’t forget to follow my blog by entering your email address.
See you here tomorrow for a list of Dallas Events for the month of September!